Int'l Shipping Companies

citygirl

Registered
Anyone have any recommendations for international shipping companies? I'm looking for door to door service. Doesn't have to be in a hurry (aka container on boat is more than fine) but do nee someone reliable and cost-effective ideally.

I used Andreani when I moved from NYC to BA in 2008. Nothing was lost or broken.
I didn't even have to go to customs. It was a door to door operation.
Highly recommended.
http://www.andreani.com/

When we moved from the UK our highly reputable UK removal company used Argenmove for the last leg from the container port to the house. Have to say they were very professional. No complaints from us but that was getting on for 10 years ago.

The day I can use them to return can't come soon enough. :D ;)

CG, I can put you in touch with my friend Nazareno, he owns Dinamo and has worked with many expats from this forum, etc. He is honest and knowledgeable.

CG, I can put you in touch with my friend Nazareno, he owns Dinamo and has worked with many expats from this forum, etc. He is honest and knowledgeable.
Definitely consider Dinamo....I used this company to move back to the US in Oct 2014 and it just doesn't get any better. Nazareno is awesome to put it mildly!!

Back