Invisible Empire - Documentary

redrum

Registered
as i've stated on this forum many many times before, the belief that the US is run by a 2 party system(republicans/democrats) is a false paradigm.

at the top, the 2 parties are one in the same. they both work for the same team. from clinton to bush to obama - the presidents change but the agenda stays the same. in public they engage in political theater, like something out of the WWF. behind closed doors they are all back slapping buddies, tag teaming their way in and out of the american political circus ring.

watch the documentary below if you are interested in learning more about who the puppet masters are. this is not black helicopter. this is not tin foil hat. watch the documentary. keep an open mind. google anything you want to know more info about. then draw your conclusions.

as Michael Corleone says in Godfather III, "Our true enemy has not yet shown his face."

"Jason Bermas’ highly anticipated documentary Invisible Empire exposes the New World Order in their own words, by painstakingly showing how the elite have not only conspired to create a dictatorial global government in private, but have publicly stated their agenda hundreds of times in public."

Invisible Empire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTrJQpgf6sE

Yes, you could say that. Establishment is establishment. Nobody expects democrats to take over corporations or change US foreign policies.
BUT regardless, I feel much more happy with an educated, intelligent, sharp guy like Obama, than with anything the republicans have put into office in my lifetime (at least).

Sadly, Ralph Nader only helped Bush jr back in 2001, so what's the alternative now?
The tea-party "movement"? (seems to me more like a guided tour over differerent cities). Come on. Only faux news would put it like that.

The real alternatives are to empower people thru organization and direct democracy.

I know what you all gonna say. "What do you know argie?".

billsfan said:
I feel much more happy with an educated, intelligent, sharp guy like Obama, than with anything the republicans have put into office in my lifetime (at least).

Ditto.
(Yeah, yeah, what do I know....another non-American passing comment! ;) )

This is an American who agrees with both with billsfan and Alzinho.

Break out the tinfoil hats...!

SaraSara said:
This is an American who agrees with both with billsfan and Alzinho.

Break out the tinfoil hats...!

and this is an American who says watch the documentary. expand the knowledge base then draw conclusions.

billsfan said:
Yes, you could say that. Establishment is establishment. Nobody expects democrats to take over corporations or change US foreign policies.
BUT regardless, I feel much more happy with an educated, intelligent, sharp guy like Obama, than with anything the republicans have put into office in my lifetime (at least).

Sadly, Ralph Nader only helped Bush jr back in 2001, so what's the alternative now?
The tea-party "movement"? (seems to me more like a guided tour over differerent cities). Come on. Only faux news would put it like that.

The real alternatives are to empower people thru organization and direct democracy.

I know what you all gonna say. "What do you know argie?".

again, it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever who is in the white house - no difference at all when it comes to the major agenda.

the bankers and corporations fund both sides. in fact goldman sachs gave more to obama's campaign than any other campaign in history and was his 2nd largest donor.

a candidate does not get to be president of the united states unless they are already bought and paid for in advance.

you feel good because you've got a sharp, intelligent man in the white house. that's all fine and dandy if he were truly working for the american ppl and not his corporate masters.

most of the key members of obama's administration are holdovers from the bush administration. this is what i mean when i say that the agendas do not change. the ppl in power are able to stay there for years because they occupy non elected positions.

Paulson Gave to Both Parties
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703757504575194502882068296.html

"Wall Street and Goldman have been leading sources of campaign cash for both Republicans and Democrats, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Since 1989, Goldman's political action committee and its employees ranked second among corporate donors to AT&T Corp. in total campaign donations—$31.6 million.

Nearly two-thirds of the money has gone to Democrats, making Goldman the largest corporate source of campaign donations to Democrats. The firm is the fourth-largest donor among companies to Republicans. Goldman has also sent a stream of top executives to Washington, including Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin and Bush Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson."

redrum,
Without watching the film, I can guarantee you I know prettt much what is all about. Because I've seen similar documentaries and because I actually happen to know a few good people in the alternative media.
I know that choosing the "less bad" sometimes is a trap, but attempting to defeat both the Democrats and Republicans IN THEIR GAME is silly.
I have no problems ackonowledging evrything that is mentioned in the docu: the corruption, the funding, the plans, the deception.... but to think that somehow a people's party will win an election in the US is dumb IMHO.

Yes, both parties are evil... ok, but I rather have Obama there, simple as that.

Anything else, sounds like right-wingers playing the game of "they are bad as we are" in preparation for future elections.

I wonder if the republican party is going to promote the film. It may actually help them a lot.

redrum said:
again, it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever who is in the white house - no difference at all when it comes to the major agenda.

again, what is the counter-plan? what is the proposal?
Without an alternative path, the documentary is just old news. Nothing that I did not know already.

You all, so "agreeable" with the "modest and intelligent guy" simply bc you have not enough hair in some private parties of ur bodies to conclude and support something healthy and radical for America.
With your support or without, we, the people, will take over those liars and crooks.

Back