Invisible weaving /mending

sergio

Registered
I have a good suit with a couple of very small moth holes. In the past I took expensive clothes in need of invisible mending to a place in one of the A line metro stations. Unfortunately this place has disappeared along with the wonderful old wooden trains. Does anyone know of a place where I might go? I don't need a regular tailor or seamstress but someone specifically skilled in what's called mending /weaving. Not sure what the Spanish term is.

There is a place that repairs clothing on Honduras at the corner with Scalabrini Ortiz. I am not sure if they do this kind of mending but you can stop by and show them what you need.

I have a good suit with a couple of very small moth holes. In the past I took expensive clothes in need of invisible mending to a place in one of the A line metro stations. Unfortunately this place has disappeared along with the wonderful old wooden trains. Does anyone know of a place where I might go? I don't need a regular tailor or seamstress but someone specifically skilled in what's called mending /weaving. Not sure what the Spanish term is.

Zurcidor "Japonés" Some cleaners do this type of work...!

http://capital-federal.guia.clarin.com/seora-mirta-zurcidos-invisibles/628797

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DeziBee Women's Forum 1
Back