Invitation Letter For Tourist Visa To Argentina

Visa letter is a bit risky unless you know the person really well.

You have to authorise to migraciones that you are responsible for this person during his/her visit and if he runs out of funds, you will be in charge of all his expenses and repatriation.

In the letter you will state,

I , so and so, am inviting this person, holder of passport number so and so, date of birth so and so, to visit me in argentina. he/she would stay with me. i would be responsible for her/him during his stay. He/she would stay her for 50/80/90 days .

he would visit the following cities etc etc

and he would have a return ticket .

bla bla

this would be endorsed by migraciones and the ministry of external affairs in buenos aires and sent to embassy of argentina in the home country of applicant plus a copy to the applicant.
This!!!

I need to get create a letter of invitation for a friend to get a tourist visa to Argentina. Anyone done this before and know exactly what info/wording they're looking for in the letter so we avoid having to potentially redo it?

Does Argentina open the border and allow visitors to enter with tourist visa already? I thought the border is closed at the moment and only Argentine citizens/residents are allowed to enter the country.

Does Argentina open the border and allow visitors to enter with tourist visa already? I thought the border is closed at the moment and only Argentine citizens/residents are allowed to enter the country.
No

I need to get create a letter of invitation for a friend to get a tourist visa to Argentina. Anyone done this before and know exactly what info/wording they're looking for in the letter so we avoid having to potentially redo it?

My friend wrote a letter for an Iranian Couple..! to get a tourist Visa for Argentina,,Contact the Sudanese Consulate in BA, or their diplomatic Rep, for the wording and requirements , After that they do a House Visit? since you are responsible for lodging and medical expenses . And repatriation costs !
You must prove you are solvent..! The Argentinian Consulate in Saudi Arabia has all the answers.

Good Luck

Please refer to the link below for writing a letter of invitation for a foreigner that Needs visa to enter Argentina for 3 months. Also you can download in that page a model letter to present to the Foreign Ministry and /or Inmigrations

Back