Is It Love?

Dada,

I barely know you, but the xmas thing is really tempting, I think I would consider you as my good daughtie at any time.
I don't think that DNA test will be a problem, law is pretty complicated in here and there is always a way to handle it.
I only worried about the age thing, I don't want to be rude, but if you happen to be above my age (or a few years under), I think it will be difficult to explain how you became my daughter, no matter how sinful I were in the past. :)
At any rate, let's not disregard the marriage thing ... yeah I know I have to divorce first, but you know, everything is changing so fast in these days. ... :)
Now we have some true love in the BA Expat forum.

Dang. I'm glad my Colombian wife wasn't like that! When we met in person (following about two months of Internet chats with SKYPE and a camera) I flew to Mexico City to meet her. After two weeks together and flying to Colombia three months later to meet her family, she said that if I wanted to quit my job and move to Mexico City to live with her, she was ok with that. Damn why didn't I quit my job on the spot?

She retired, we got married in Bogota and then officially in the states and life is good. Heck she even paints walls and ceilings for me! I love that woman. Oh yes we shared kisses the first date.

Dang. I'm glad my Colombian wife wasn't like that! When we met in person (following about two months of Internet chats with SKYPE and a camera) I flew to Mexico City to meet her. After two weeks together and flying to Colombia three months later to meet her family, she said that if I wanted to quit my job and move to Mexico City to live with her, she was ok with that. Damn why didn't I quit my job on the spot?

She retired, we got married in Bogota and then officially in the states and life is good. Heck she even paints walls and ceilings for me! I love that woman. Oh yes we shared kisses the first date.
Good for you man! That sounds like a Latin women, loves to kiss.
Good story. Now all you need to do is to find a Colombian wife for Ceviche, he can't wait to visit Columbia. :)

Good story. Now all you need to do is to find a Colombian wife for Ceviche, he can't wait to visit Columbia. :)

Is it really that hard to stop putting the US at the center of the world?! COLOMBIA != COLUMBIA.

Papi Garryl, papi Diegoro :wub:
I can't express enough my deep commotion. I almost feel loved. My inner child is running around the room in circles, making teletubbies sounds. Despite the fact I'm of a sugarmummy age.

Now the technical issues. No, I don't want my papi divorced! I'll be more than happy to support his current marriage, because after all, a mummy is not a bad thing either. Marriage (of me) is exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

Back