Is It Now Cheaper To Bring Computer Parts Into The Country?

Bring in LEGO boxes instead. The $12 Amazon LEGO box I got last year for my son is being sold here locally for Ar$1600...

We're flying back to BA tonight from Heathrow with a few goodies, so I'll report back with our experience, or lack of (hopefully).

Our flight arrived half and hour early but we had to wait on the runway for 45 minutes to wait for a slot, whilst I pondered the new 'lottery' style customs system in Ezeiza.
Luckily my fears were mainly ungrounded as, when I approached the agent with the big game show style square, red/green light, he asked me if I was travelling alone and all I did was tell him my wife was behind me and he said 'please proceed to the exit sir'.
We had a total of six cases and hand luggage, so I was pleasantly surprised and made a dignified, if slightly rushed dash for the big green exit sign with our booty.
I must say that both immigration and customs are much better organised now and from disembarking to grabbing a coffee at the exit, there was less than half an hour, easy.
Good to be back after a whirlwind tour of Europe, not to mention my daughter's wedding.

Edit
Oh and to get back on topic, I brought a 27" curved monitor which would have cost around 2.5 times more down here.

Back