Is the Milei "Transformation" Failing Already?

That's a terrible thing to say -- the view articulated is held by a lot if intelligent, sincere people. I respect contrary views, but I don't think it's fair, or particularly nice, to label this a troll.
If it'd had said the same sort of critical things about Macri and Milei and extolled the virtues of kirchnerismo, he would have given it two likes if that were posible, because it would have been a more than legitimate post.

If it'd had said the same sort of critical things about Macri and Milei and extolled the virtues of kirchnerismo, he would have given it two likes if that were posible, because it would have been a more than legitimate post.

I don't even know you and you have the unwarranted arrogance to speak for me...... BS !....... you seem very sure of your statement without any basis in fact...... very shallow and typical of the lunatic fringe

I don't even know you and you have the unwarranted arrogance to speak for me...... BS !....... you seem very sure of your statement without any basis in fact...... very shallow and typical of the lunatic fringe
Just like you were very sure if your statement, without any basis in fact. No one would ever accuse you of being part of the lunatic fringe.

The truth about politicians can't be masked.
Painting everyone with the same broad brush is no way to get things done, unless your endgame is either getting yourself run out of town on a rail or proclaiming yourself dictator, which will also result in a.similar invitation to leave the premises.
If the truth about politicians can't be masked, doesn't that include chainsaw guy also? He's been in Congress for a couple of years and he's still an elected official. What about the other Senators and diputados in LLA and PRO? Rats also?

Painting everyone with the same broad brush is no way to get things done, unless your endgame is either getting yourself run out of town on a rail or proclaiming yourself dictator, which will also result in a.similar invitation to leave the premises.
If the truth about politicians can't be masked, doesn't that include chainsaw guy also? He's been in Congress for a couple of years and he's still an elected official. What about the other Senators and diputados in LLA and PRO? Rats also?
You obviously missed the point.

Was your point the fact that you liked it when Milei described people as vermin? If so, that is reprehensible.
I've called some politicians far worse but calm your feathers as this is not a political gossip site.

As for vermin, feel free to take a stroll in certain cities in the US (and of course in Argentina) at night. That title will be mild if and when you're done the walk.

As for politicians, have you ever met a poor one? That's a rhetorical question.

Back