Is the Milei "Transformation" Failing Already?

What is he doing in the USA visiting Trump at a right wing conference with so much issues in Argentina to deal with? Not a very politcally astute move in my opinion especially if Trump does not win the US election...

What is he doing in the USA visiting Trump at a right wing conference with so much issues in Argentina to deal with? Not a very politcally astute move in my opinion especially if Trump does not win the US election...
He's a devoted right wing ideologue exhibiting what seems to be a childlike fascination with Trump and his like. Yes, I doubt this is going to be helpful in turning around Argentina's economic fortunes. We will see.

MAGA for Argentina now
how would you Make Argentina Great Again?

This is a serious question, I suspect it’s at an inflection point where it either has a renaissance or turns into a place out of Gabriel Garcia Marquez of faded glory and corrupt and disconsolate politics.

how would you Make Argentina Great Again?

This is a serious question, I suspect it’s at an inflection point where it either has a renaissance or turns into a place out of Gabriel Garcia Marquez of faded glory and corrupt and disconsolate politics.
First Eliminate corrupts ..! Then, not enough is left to function.

Back