Is the Overstay Fine Payable at Aeroparque Jorge Newberry?

HereToday

Registered
Just checking if anyone has done this. It seems like the answer should be yes. I have a flight out at around 7pm and plan on doing it in the afternoon there beforehand. Hoping not to have too many issues.

Yes it’s easy but ask someone for help finding the office, it’s small and you won’t locate it on your own. You need to pay it before you check in.

Yes it’s easy but ask someone for help finding the office, it’s small and you won’t locate it on your own. You need to pay it before you check in.
Thanks for your response. How long did it take you? Like 20 min or 40 min?

The whole dance is about 10-20 minutes. But I can’t recall if you need to pay with peso or credit card is accepted.

Just checking if anyone has done this. It seems like the answer should be yes. I have a flight out at around 7pm and plan on doing it in the afternoon there beforehand. Hoping not to have too many issues.
Update please

The one time I did it at AEP before getting residency, I just popped in and it was about 20 minutes. It’s at the international arrivals , between the rental car counters and the bathrooms. Look for the sign that says Migraciones.

Yes, its hidden where previous poster noted. As you enter international arrivals its kind of straight in front of you in what looks like a dead end with a single door - the window is hiding on the right.
I went a couple of days before departing and the whole thing took around 45mins. Depends on the day but that was with 1 person in front of me.

I went there in Dec and paid with a credit card several days before my flight. It is at the far north of the building and the directions above are correct. I paid about 20USD and it took no more than 3minutes as there was no wait and I did not pay cash which will require an additional transaction.

Back