Is there any use for crypto in Argentina?

It's available on eth and sol. The eth version is an erc20 token and sol is a spl token. You can swap SOL for USDC in your phantom wallet, or you can buy USDC with SPL withdrawals from FTX exchange.

As you already probably know Solana transactions are pennies. Solana is starting to catch on a bit.
Yes, huge fan of Solana, it is a lot easier and cheaper to use!!

Just to clarify regarding your article that says you can’t transfer your crypto out of PayPal, later PayPal said that they will work on allowing this feature as well.

I've had btc in paypal since January. Still can't withdraw it to send to others. Can only sell.

I've had btc in paypal since January. Still can't withdraw it to send to others. Can only sell.

I guess they must still be working on it. People criticized that policy of theirs. Not sure why they set it up that way to begin with, but I assume they are going to fix it eventually as they promised. Was it in their terms of service? Probably most people don’t read the terms of service and hope that the company doesn’t do anything bad. I’m the same way. Not easy to read those long things for every website or app.

I guess they must still be working on it. People criticized that policy of theirs. Not sure why they set it up that way to begin with, but I assume they are going to fix it eventually as they promised. Was it in their terms of service? Probably most people don’t read the terms of service and hope that the company doesn’t do anything bad. I’m the same way. Not easy to read those long things for every website or app.

Not sure, they just don't have any kind of wallet or way to transfer ... I think it is just for newbies (like me) who wanted exposure to BTC and LTC (lol).

Back