Is there anyone with two visa overstays?

1) In that case, Michael (nothing personal) is an illegal immigrant since he just stated that he is planning to overstay again and risk it ... and maybe even pay a bribe.
2) We don't have to "try" to comply with the law, instead we have to comply because it is the law PUNTO
3) A person who goes to Uruguay just to get a visa extension so he can permanently stay in Argentina and in some cases work is not a tourist (I think) but someone who is taking advantage of a loophole.
4) When I came to the USA it didn't cross my mind to overstay my visa.
5) Morality: don't leave home without it.

Don't compare me to an illegal immigrant. They want to be in the US. Do you think I want to be here in Arg? ;)

I don't know if you want to stay in AR but if you don't I hope you get an opportunity to leave ASAP.

MichaelG said:
Allright, i'm just gonna overstay again and risk it

will update you all

But i have to say, paying bribes isnt a problem for me, even paying like 500 pesos to some idiot airport worker i dont mind. Look at the history of argentina... Aristotle Onassis basically built his business here by bribing ever single person he met. It's how argentina has worked since 1920, and it wont change for YOU:, foreign whitey devil (their words, not mine, im whiter than casper the friendly ghost)

Complaining about bribes in argentina is like complaining about high rents in new york. Deal with it or die.

I have lived in Argentina for over five years. I paid a $100 extortion fee at the airport to get my dog into the country. If I knew then what I know now I would have made a scene (even acting hysterical) and not have paid a cent.

I have never offered anyone a bribe in Argentina for anything. I've bought and sold property, opened a bank account, transferred money, bought a car, became a temporary and permanent resident, and applied for citizenship.

If you proofread your post you will find your grammar is weak.

If you are capable of introspection you might discover even more about your own character.

One member once tried to shame me by calling me one of the "moral elite."

I hate to think that being moral is that rare.

And I have no shame.

I do have one question: How dare you come here and deliberately compound this nation's problems?

steveinbsas said:
I have lived in Argentina for over five years. I paid a $100 extortion fee at the airport to get my dog into the country. If I knew then what I know now I would have made a scene (even acting hysterical) and not have paid a cent.

I have never offered anyone a bribe in Argentina for anything. I've bought and sold property, opened a bank account, transferred money, bought a car, became a temporary and permanent resident, and applied for citizenship.

If you proofread your post you will find your grammar is weak.

If you are capable of introspection you might discover even more about your own character.

One member once tried to shame me by calling me one of the "moral elite."

I hate to think that being moral is that rare.

And I have no shame.

I do have one question: Hoe dare you come here and deliberately compound this nation's problems?

These are the kind of expats this country needs....

The kind of ex-pat any country would be lucky to have.
Me dan asco las coimas y los coimeros.

El Duderino said:
Don't compare me to an illegal immigrant. They want to be in the US. Do you think I want to be here in Arg? ;)

I can't find any context for this post.

Why are you here, if not by desire?

Steve I have never tried to shame you . I like your style

And i love dogs, so i respect you for paying the $100 to bring your dog into the country, some people wouldnt do that.. I know that from personal experience working with dogs (and people)

Back