Isenbeck Beer Festival

buddha

Registered
Is anyone going? I'm going but is this just an invite for a bad crowd? I like beer so I thought I better check it out on Saturday.

i went! nothing like beer fest in canada..in fact, theres no beer tasting, and only 3 different beers to chose from, isenbeck, quilmes, and warstein! not much of a beerfestival, just a huge, expensive, party!
but it was fun! and because you have to pay cover, the people are higher class and good looking!

Isenbeck is one of the worst tasting beers, out of the regulars that you find all over Argentina imho.

El Duderino said:
Look at this idiotic post.

me and my group of argentine friends agree that of course when the price is higher you dont have kids from the streets coming in trying to rip off a place full of foreigners...if your such a veteran then u would understand that their are different classes here and when they are mixed together in a party full of alcohol it could definitely be a bad mix! PS: wasnt meant to judge, whatever floats your boat duderino!

Sheesh ,Shoush ...shush
Won´t be going .We like Isenbeck but the music sucks for our taste.

shoush said:
me and my group of argentine friends agree that of course when the price is higher you dont have kids from the streets coming in trying to rip off a place full of foreigners...if your such a veteran then u would understand that their are different classes here and when they are mixed together in a party full of alcohol it could definitely be a bad mix! PS: wasnt meant to judge, whatever floats your boat duderino!

You weren´t meant to judge - then what would you call it? Amongst other things you have implied that people with more money are better looking.

you're right..it wasnt worded well...because there was cover their weren't people from the streets coming around asking for money ect. and in GENERAL there were good looking people. Im definitely not rich but dont think im bad looking!
sorry if my post offended..it definitely wasnt my intention!

shoush said:
...and because you have to pay cover, the people are higher class and good looking!

El Duderino said:
Look at this idiotic post.

I think that this post was perfectly worded, accurate, and a helpful PSA.

If this upsets you, then that has more to do with you and your issues, than the clearly stated PSA.

RE: THE EVENT

From the website, it seems like there will be microbreweries there sell samples to their cervezas, but I guess not.

Instead, tonight I'm going with a group to the Cerveza Puerta Cerrada- "Buena Birra Social Club were they will have:

-Bitter
-Dark Belgian
-Scotch
-Golden

...on tap.

Check it out for the future:

http://www.buenabirrasocialclub.com/
http://www.facebook.com/buenabirra

Back