Isenbeck Beer Festival

shoush said:
you're right..it wasnt worded well...because there was cover their weren't people from the streets coming around asking for money ect. and in GENERAL there were good looking people. Im definitely not rich but dont think im bad looking!
sorry if my post offended..it definitely wasnt my intention!
thanks for the apology! now I can sleep better at night;)

I am here right now Friday night and it's actually good vibes and A LOT of very good looking people. The beer is not exactly cheap (it is if you convert the price to dollars), and of course the Isenbeck is lowest common denominator beer, but there are a few other types that are pretty good. I'm considering coming again tomorrow. If anyone is willing it'd be fun to come with a nice crew. And if anyone is here or will be here tonight and wants to share a round, feel free to hit me up 15-6844-1006.

jreznyc said:
I am here right now Friday night and it's actually good vibes and A LOT of very good looking people. The beer is not exactly cheap (it is if you convert the price to dollars), and of course the Isenbeck is lowest common denominator beer, but there are a few other types that are pretty good. I'm considering coming again tomorrow. If anyone is willing it'd be fun to come with a nice crew. And if anyone is here or will be here tonight and wants to share a round, feel free to hit me up 15-6844-1006.

Might go tomorrow (Saturday). Questions:

What time does it start?

How much are beers?

What were the cervezas "artesenales" & "importadas"?

Were they the same price as the Isenbeck offerings?

Gracias

PS- Bueno Birra was very good. Most of my group drank the scotch ale all night, but I had a pint of the Bitter, 2 of the Dark Belgian, and tried the Golden. (They give you a shot glass of any cervezas you want to try, so you can decide before buying.)

Can I assume there was some food to eat as I am going tonight. How were the beer prices in pesos, it won't impact my drinking no matter what!!!:)

The isenbecks were $20 pesos each for what was probably close to a half liter (maybe a lil more than a pint). I unfortunately don't remember and other brands of beer that were there, but there were actually quite a few with different styles of beer. The prices were anywhere from 20-35 pesos for a pint.
The food I'm not sure about...by the time I got hungry I was drunk enough that I didn't care to look farther than the super-pancho stand (as a new Yorker who loves a good nathans or 'dirty water' dog, god I hate those things). To make matters even worse, the price for said super pancho was $20.
My advice? Eat and pregame before going.

BROOKLYN said:
thanks for the apology! now I can sleep better at night;)

your welcome! its amazing to know that i play such a large role in your everyday life:)

I went and it was a blast. I won't be here this time next year but for those who are still around it was worth going. The beer wasn't that great but it was very nice and clean and a fun atmosphere.

Back