Israel Begged Bush to Bomb IRAN - NYTimes/AP

Dudester

Registered
The NEW YORK TIMES and AP are both reporting that the ISRAELI Government begged President Bush to attack Iran's major nuclear complex at Nantanz with specialized bunker-busting bombs in early 2008. According to the Times, Bush decided against an overt attack based on input from top administration officials such as Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who believed that doing so would likely prove ineffective and could ignite a much more dangerous and broader Middle East war.

This Israeli plan has also been confirmed by current and former US Military officials, Outside Non - Military Experts, and International Nuclear Experts all asking for conditions of Anonymity.

Bush has opted instead to authorize new US covert action aimed at sabotaging Iran's suspected nuclear weapons program. The covert program will be handed off to President elect Obama when he becomes President on 1/20/2009. It will be up to him to decide whether to continue down this specific road. Dudester

I have nothing to say, I'm just Speechless.... what are your thoughts ?

RWS said:
Why are you surprised?

Perhaps because he thinks the US is essentially a benign power and these policies and actions are aberrations and anomalies. :)

Anyway, once the evil Bush leaves and the saintly Obama takes over, everything will change.

BBWOLF, aw come on - not fair at all, I know the USA is mainly up to no good, has been for decades and decades. What surprises me greatly is how transparent and "out there" this who thing with Israel is (did I miss a 51st star for our newest state being sewn on to the flag this last week? I've been kind of busy) Since when do we fight - use OUR MILITARY, exclusively and pre-emptively, for other countries?. There used to be a time when America would lie and cover up all it's "special activities" from Central/South America in the Reagan 80's to "lame excuses" for things like killing hundreds of innocent Panamanians to get one "unacceptable" leader - at least according to the US under Papa Bush I believe (1989?). Bottom line, America used to PRETEND it wasn't involved in these kinda things (using our military - paid for by our tax money - to fight for Israel, or whoever) and now it doesn't seem to care much about hiding it anymore. That is a very strange policy change IMO. I find it very troubling...... BTW, Obama is not a saint - who knows how he's gonna do - but it's IMPOSSIBLE to do worse than GWB, even RAINMAN could inch out ahead if it came down to it......

When a state stops pretending to any humanitarian ideals, when it stops even being hypocritical, then it's become fascist by definition. This is precisely what's happening with the USA, Dudester. If you really want to get shocked, read this essay at globalresearch.ca.

agree BBWolf, that essay is not PLEASANT, not at all..... I just hope all these things don't happen soon but.... I think they just might....... Dudester

Well well, I see that the my American friends are starting to wake up to the reality of this time bomb that will be historically classified as American Born.
I repeat once more, if anyone who is interested in knowing about what America has perpetrated over the the last 60 years, then buy this book.
" THE SHOCK DOCTRINE" The Rise of Disaster Capitalism.
Naomi Klein

That essay which revealed a lot of what Paulson has done, and the PANIC he planted in the minds of many Congressman is fully explained in detail what has become known as the typical shock syndrome in Naomi Kliens book.

Who was the genius who invented this type of disaster capitalism????

MILTON FRIEDMAN AND THE CHICAGO SCHOOL BOYS CLUB. He paved the way for his followers, to achieve super-profits through the worst kind of terrorism. Human beings were tortured, murdered, homes lost, families torn apart, decimation of nationally owned businesses, huge transfers of wealth from public to private hands followed by huge transfers of private debt into public hands and the list goes on.
This is what has happened to the USA and the is still going on. The American Public have been blind-sided far too long.

Can Mr. Obama change this, can he return the faith and trust to the American Public, can he gain the confidence of the International Financial Community? I pray for him that he can. But his office will face a war far greater than did the office of FDR.
Perhaps the time has come to pay the Piper.........................

Many Argentine's and many more Chileans I am sure will not shed one tear drop.

bigbadwolf said:
Anyway, once the evil Bush leaves and the saintly Obama takes over, everything will change.

I bet you regret saying that now :)

Just a FYI thing....... BBW was being SARCASTIC..... with that said, as disappointing as Obama has been, and he's busy cleaning up W's gigantic mess' that he left everywhere, in every back alley of every red light district around America and the world (what can I say, the man - GWB - is pure white trash). Obama may be a disappointment but W is pure "Sh*t on a Stick. The dude is just human garbage, nothing less, nothing more....... THANK GOD HIM AND HIS DICK (Cheney) ARE GONE !!!!

Dudester said:
Just a FYI thing....... BBW was being SARCASTIC..... with that said, as disappointing as Obama has been, and he's busy cleaning up W's gigantic mess' that he left everywhere, in every back alley of every red light district around America and the world (what can I say, the man - GWB - is pure white trash). Obama may be a disappointment but W is pure "Sh*t on a Stick. The dude is just human garbage, nothing less, nothing more....... THANK GOD HIM AND HIS DICK (Cheney) ARE GONE !!!!

Well Dudester Mr W's Dick is still around. And the Evil One is showing up more now on TV than he ever did as VP. I am certain the guy has cloven hooves.

Back