Israel, not only child murderers, but organ theives

orwellian

Registered
1. Swedish article publishes report on Palestinians that claim that their loved ones had been killed by the Israeli army and that their organs had been stolen.

2. Israel calls Sweden Anti-Semitic and demands a condemnation of the article.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=8362710

3. Swedish prime minister says Swedish government cannot condemn Swedish newspaper articles as that would violate the Swedish constitution.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1109455.html

4. The Israeli army admits to have stolen organs after voice recordings were played on Israeli TV
http://www.boston.com/news/world/mi.../israel_admits_stealing_bodies_organs_in_90s/

It has been interesting to follow the near-universal condemnation of Aftonbladet for breaking this story and the subsequent near-universal attempts to bury the story now that indisputable proof of the claims has materialized.

Neil

wow....truly shocking.....

amazing yet again at how there is NOTHING in the mainstream american press......

the israeli propaganda machine is hard at work, making sure they control public opinion....fooling the world into believing that israel is the victim when in fact it is the complete opposite.....

i love how the US and israel continue to demonize iran as we prepare to pull the same fraud as we did with iraq......is there no stopping as to how low the globalists will go in order to destroy those who do not fall into line with their tyrannical, financial dictatorship......

Why are the crimes of Israel so much more interesting to you guys than the crimes of China, Burma, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, etc.?

orwellian said:
Who said they were more interesting? Just more sickening.

Really? This kind of stuff is unusual in the countries I mentioned? Or is it just because jooz commit them, or why?
How many Tibetans have been killed by China, black Christians and animists by the Sudanese govt. ...and how many Palestinians have been killed in the 2 intifadas by Israel? Do you cry for how Palestinians were treated during Black September in Jordan?

Organ harvesting and worse things are the order of the day in China. Why doesn't the Swedish newspaper report on that?

Your political likes and dislikes are mass-produced manufactured by blogs and European media, i.e., you're a stooge.

pandulf.ironhead said:
Really? This kind of stuff is unusual in the countries I mentioned? Or is it just because jooz commit them, or why?
How many Tibetans have been killed by China, black Christians and animists by the Sudanese govt. ...and how many Palestinians have been killed in the 2 intifadas by Israel? Do you cry for how Palestinians were treated during Black September in Jordan?

Organ harvesting and worse things are the order of the day in China. Why doesn't the Swedish newspaper report on that?

Your political likes and dislikes are mass-produced manufactured by blogs and European media, i.e., you're a stooge.

No other country brutally occupies another country like Israel (don't get me started on Tibet). Israel is rich industrial country and the occupied territories are bombed out slums. You can't compare that to any part of the world.

I am sure the Swedish newspaper reports on that too. The only difference is that they are not being labeled racist for doing so. And I have never heard that the Chinese government interfered with Swedish freedom of speech.

orwellian said:
No other country brutally occupies another country like Israel (don't get me started on Tibet). Israel is rich industrial country and the occupied territories are bombed out slums. You can't compare that to any part of the world.

I am sure the Swedish newspaper reports on that too. The only difference is that they are not being labeled racist for doing so. And I have never heard that the Chinese government interfered with Swedish freedom of speech.

Actually China and Saudi Arabia, etc., as well as Muslim action groups try to interfere with freedom of speech in Europe all the time. Remember the Danish cartoons?

Israel is not "occupying a country" but territories with another ethnic group there, and treating them far better than Burmese treat Karen, Chinese treated Tibetans (how many were killed vs. how many Palestinians??), Sudanese in Darfur, etc. ...not to speak of the way other Arabs, like the Kuwaitis or Jordan treat the Palestinians themselves.

But like I said you're a guy who gets all his ideas from recycling opinion-factories, which is why you know more about Israel than these places.

I have no desire to get into an internet flame war, I'm done on this thread.

pandulf.ironhead said:
Actually China and Saudi Arabia, etc., as well as Muslim action groups try to interfere with freedom of speech in Europe all the time. Remember the Danish cartoons?

Yes I forgot about the cartoons. Although did you see the them? The equivalent would be if a major newspaper in Sweden had published images of similar to what the Nazis did in Germany (E.g Jews depicted as rats), just to provoke. The Danish newspaper that published it is famous for it's racist and anti-immigrant articles. In my opinion it was a direct provocation but of course they had the right to do so as it falls under freedom of speech.

That doesn't make what Israel did right though.

pandulf.ironhead said:
Israel is not "occupying a country" but territories with another ethnic group there...

Palestine is a state, i.e a country occupied by Israel, recognized by over a 100 countries:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Palestine

pandulf.ironhead said:
...treating them far better than Burmese treat Karen, Chinese treated Tibetans (how many were killed vs. how many Palestinians??), Sudanese in Darfur, etc. ...not to speak of the way other Arabs, like the Kuwaitis or Jordan treat the Palestinians themselves.

Does Burma bomb civilians with jet fighters? Do they cut off water and food supplies in retaliation? Do they target women and children with snipers? Do they bulldoze homes? Do they assassinate democratically elected officials? Do they kill civilians and steal their organs? I could go on you know...

And Tibet is not being occupied by China, Tibet is and always have been a part of China with the British occupation being the only exception.
Regardless what your opinion on that; the Chinese has built hospitals, schools and infrastructure there. Israel has done the opposite, bombing and bulldozing and carrying out ethnic cleansing.
Although it is true that a lot of Tibetans were killed during Mao (mostly due to starvation), but the same is true for all Chinese people all over China, not only Tibetans.
Also, you should read some about Tibetan history:
http://www.michaelparenti.org/Tibet.html
The Tibetan people were liberated by Mao, they used to be slaves and serfs in brutal medieval conditions.

pandulf.ironhead said:
I have no desire to get into an internet flame war, I'm done on this thread.

Why do you call a debate a flame war? You don't want to debate but you just need to have that last word huh?

Back