It stinks!

markbsas

Registered
I can not find the thread where we were talking about this so...

Ok, I don’t know exactly what it’s called but we have an area outside of the house we are renting that has some type of septic or sewer connection and man o man does it smell bad. Especially when it rains. I’m pretty sure this is where all the “bad” water drains to and maybe from there goes out of the house?

Anyway, like everything in this house I bet it has not been cleaned in like a hundred years. Maybe it’s clogged up or something? In addition the bathroom that is right next to this area suspiciously has roaches, I mean huge roaches all the time.

Does anyone know who we call - a company or individual - that cleans this type of thing? Any help would be most appreciated!

Thank you!
Mark

markbsas said:
Ok, I don’t know exactly what it’s called but we have an area outside of the house we are renting that has some type of septic or sewer connection and man o man does it smell bad. Especially when it rains. I’m pretty sure this is where all the “bad” water drains to and maybe from there goes out of the house?
It's called 'pozo ciego'. A common way to clean it is calling a 'camion atmosferico', although from what I've read that could be an expensive solution. If you google pozo ciego (or look it up in mercadolibre.com.ar) you'll find many companies that offer help with them.

Back