Items for the bedroom?

lavalink

Registered
Items for the bedroom? Not looking for too much, just some simple stuff... maybe some massage oils, ostrich feathers, toys, etc... Also like those scented massage candles - the ones where you light them and the wax becomes massage oil.

Need to try to get this stuff today. Any suggestions for where I can go? Thanks!

Can anyone please make a few suggestions of stores that sell this type of stuff? My post wasn't meant to be a joke - I really need this stuff. And I don't believe that every single person on this forum is celibate and doesn't date Argentine women.

Also, I was wondering how do you ask for "horny goat weed" in Argentina?

Don´t waste your money, just get her to fist you,,, for all of us.

Google is your friend :) Plenty of stores around capital that would sell that type of stuff - just google sex shop and whatever neighborhood you live in.

Or just go to a telo, I'm sure they have everything you need on the room service menu.:cool:

BUTTMAN's mega store is on Corrientes between Ayacucho & Junín (on the North side of the street... not that anyone knows what "North" means in this city).

It's across the street from UBA Rojas and next door to one of those semi-open air parrilla stands where you can get a choripan or vacio sandwich after you've bought your lube and butt plugs.

Napoleon said:
(on the North side of the street... not that anyone knows what "North" means in this city).
Yeah, what the heck is with that? I actually met an argentine that thought north meant up! :eek:

That was an extreme case but I'd say AT LEAST 7/10 people I meet here have no clue which direction is north.

PhilipDT said:
Yeah, what the heck is with that? I actually met an argentine that thought north meant up! :eek:

That was an extreme case but I'd say AT LEAST 7/10 people I meet here have no clue which direction is north.
well north is by convention usually on the top of maps like east is to the rigth. may be that is what he meant
the south of the city is a lot of times refered as that same is the north refered as north but we do not use those words for other more accurate pointing. we rather use the numbers of the streets etc

mulderfox said:
well north is by convention usually on the top of maps like east is to the rigth. may be that is what he meant
the south of the city is a lot of times refered as that same is the north refered as north but we do not use those words for other more accurate pointing. we rather use the numbers of the streets etc
no she said north and then pointed towards the apartment above.

Back