Javier Milei embraces, studies Judaism

You're way behind the times. He already converted the day after he was elected and is handing out silver menorahs to people now.
Zelensky hadn't disclosed he is Jewish..! Is Milei ready for circumcision ?

You're way behind the times. He already converted the day after he was elected and is handing out silver menorahs to people now.
FYI: he didn't convert. He couldn't have. It's a lengthy process. I'll spare you the details. Jokes about chainsaws are boring in regular times, and at this time are unpleasant and unappreciated. This is really so much BS. He is not going to convert.

Last edited:
FYI: he didn't convert. He couldn't have. It's a lengthy process. I'll spare you the details. Jokes about chainsaws are boring in regular times, and at this time strongly suggestive of hate speech. This is really so much BS. He is not going to convert.

We are aware that Milei hasn't converted to Judaism . What he may do in the future only he knows..

He has said that it would be difficult to convert now as he would have to observe the sabbath (he would presumably convert to orthodoxy) as President.

bueno, there have been christian presidents, a semi-muslim, and now a semi-jew. great! i doubt milei will fully convert though...

Back