Jeans

Kika

Registered
Where can I find a good pair of jeans? Just plain, dark wash.

Preferably ones that won't look like they've been painted on my body.

There are SO many clothing stores I'm overwhelmed. I've checked out shops around Puerryedon & Corrientes, as well as the outlets on Serrano (though I didn't have time to go into half of them).

I have roughly an hour most days to check stuff out, so any advice to can make that hour worthwhile is greatly appreciated!

Honestly... as much as I hate to say this... check the corner of Marcelo T. de Alvear and Suipacha. There's a store there (I will not say the name). They have quality items that might suit you. The storefront has some red on it.

I don't think you are going to find the jeans you want here in Buenos Aires. There isn't enough of a demand for them so stores have stopped carrying them. Besides, no one wears jeans anymore. Pretty much gone out of fashion.

You might try the backwater cities of Cordoba or Mendoza. They probably still carry them. You can get there by a short flight from Aeroparque. If that doesn't work out I'd suggest Ushuaia.

Good luck!

What are all you guys doing lurking on the women's forum? ;)

OP - basic jeans, try Zara. I like Maria Cher as well although they are (were?) pricey.

I got a great pair for 350 pesos at the Yagmour outlet in Nuñez, Cabildo @ Paroissien. I tried a bunch and found the perfect one; also comfortable with that price although would have preferred less but they actually fit me really well so it's fine.

Back