Jeans

What are all you guys doing lurking on the women's forum? ;)

OP - basic jeans, try Zara. I like Maria Cher as well although they are (were?) pricey.

I didn't even realise it was the women's forum i just saw it under new content :lol:

I stand by my recommendation for the salvation army. Being 6ft 5 i find it hard to get jeans in my size. Strangely the salvies have had a couple of pairs of jeans that i could make adjustments too so they fitted perfectly.

I don't know if I'm too late for suggestions here, but if you want to check out a large selection in only one store, you can try Falabella on Florida St. They carry some renowned brands as well as some not-at-all-famous ones that may have simple jeans models like you want, so you will have many choices to find what you are looking for (and probably less expensive than in the malls).

I don't know if I'm too late for suggestions here, but if you want to check out a large selection in only one store, you can try Falabella on Florida St. They carry some renowned brands as well as some not-at-all-famous ones that may have simple jeans models like you want, so you will have many choices to find what you are looking for (and probably less expensive than in the malls).

Perfect! I'll be in that area tomorrow morning & will definitely check Falabella out - thanks :D

Back