Jimmy Danko's Opening - Gallery 24B

HotYogaTeacher

Registered
And so it begins... (evil laughs)

The time has come for me to begin sharing my artwork in a much bigger way. This week I am officially releasing the Orange Gorilla from his cage and out into the world.

The first part of that release starts now with the roll out of my new Jimmy Danko Orange Gorilla website. Check it out. http://www.jimmydanko.com/

The second part of the release is a part I hope you all to be part of. Almost exactly one year ago I moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina. During that year's time I've helped design and build not just our home, but a gallery for my art on the top floor of a 24 story building. We call it our Piece Of the Sky - Gallery 24B. This Friday I invite you all to join us as we open the doors to it for the first time.

In preparation for this occasion I've created the very first Dank T-shirt - Necesito Más Mono (I Need More Monkey). It's available on my website right now (U$S15 - mens & womens) or you can get one directly from me here at the gallery (50 pesos - mens & womens). If a magical monkey t-shirt wasn't enough awesomeness for you, Friday I will also be unveiling a few brand new paintings.

It's going to be an insane night. Not just a night to share my art and the Orange Gorilla, but a night for Annie and I to share what we've created here in this big crazy South American city. So please join us to throw one back and toast to a new chapter. Invite your friends. Invite your friends' friends. Spread the word to anyone you think might want to come check it out. We want to see our place bouncing and alive with friends and strangers alike.

Friday, July 3, 2009 7pm - 9pm RSVP [email protected] for directions other meaningful information. This event is free.

PARA NUESTROS AMIGOS ARGENTINOS...

Ha llegado el momento de compartir mi arte de una manera mayor. Esta semana voy a liberar al Gorila Naranja de su jaula y dejarlo libre en el mundo.

La primera parte de esta liberación comienza ahora con el lanzamiento de mi nueva website Jimmy Danko Orange Gorilla. Pueden vera en http://www.jimmydanko.com/

La segunda parte de esta liberacion es algo que espero todos Ustedes sean parte. Casi un ano atras me mude a Buenos Aires, Argentina. Durante ese ano, he ayudado a diseñar y construir no solo nuestra casa sino tambien una galleria para mi arte en el piso mas alto de un edificio de 24 pisos. Nosotros lo llamamos nuestro Pedazo de Cielo - Galería 24B. Este viernes los invito a todos Ustedes a la apertura.

En preparación para esta ocasión he creado la primera Dank T-shirt - Necesito Más Mono (I Need More Monkey). Esta disponible en mi website (U$S15 - mens & womens) o la pueden comprar directamente aqui en la galeria (50 pesos - hombe & mujer). Por si una t-shirt magica del mono no fuese suficiente, el viernes también voy a presentar pinturas nuevas.

Va a ser una noche loca, no solo una noche para compartir mi arte y el Gorila Naranja, sino también una noche para compartir lo que Annie y yo hemos creado aquí en esta loca cuidad de Sudamerica. Por favor vengan a brindar por este nuevo capitulo. Inviten a sus amigos y a los amigos de sus amigos. Hagan conocer este evento con quienes piensen que pueden estar interesados. Queremos ver nuestro lugar repleto de gente, amigos y extraños, todos con algo en común.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 2
Back