Job Opening For Tefl Course Instructor

Seth K

Registered
[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

All TEFL-certified English teachers in Buenos Aires,

Road2Argentina is searching for a new instructor for its TEFL course. The position is full-time and pays well (much better than teaching English for institutes). The office is located in Barrio Norte, and classes go from about 10-4 each day (slightly later on Thursday and Friday due to your students' practice classes).

If you have taken a TEFL course before, which is required, then you know how the class works. You, as the instructor, will be responsible for training English-speaking students to teach English and earn their TEFL certificate.

Pay is per course, and each course lasts 4 weeks. After each course there is an unpaid one-week vacation, so you essentially have a one-week vacation every 5 weeks.

You will need to train with me, the current TEFL instructor, for one course before you can take over as the full-time instructor. You will be paid for training. All matters of pay will be discussed with the bosses at a later date, but I can provide approximate pay expectations.

I am looking for a replacement as soon as possible. Training will either take place from October 14 - November 8 OR November 18 - December 13 depending on the availability of the candidate, and taking over the position full-time will begin with the course following training. The first course of 2014 will begin on January 6th, so there will be 3 weeks in between the final course of 2013 and the first course of 2014.

If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected] as soon as possible, and I will contact you about setting up an interview.

Cheers,

Seth
TEFL course instructor
Road 2 Argentina[/background]

Back