Jobs in BA

Soykoy

Registered
Any ideas on where an expat can find work in CABA? I barely speak any Spanish. I don't mind working for minimum wage as long as I can get a work permit. I was thinking of the cliche English teacher job but I won't be able to try that until next year.

I would think getting a work permit as a foreigner without corporate help is going to be a challenge. There are plenty of minimum wage capable locals unemployed right now.

I would think getting a work permit as a foreigner without corporate help is going to be a challenge. There are plenty of minimum wage capable locals unemployed right now.
Any specific industry that might cater to foreigners with little to no experience? Haven't done much outside of warehouse work

Any ideas on where an expat can find work in CABA? I barely speak any Spanish. I don't mind working for minimum wage as long as I can get a work permit. I was thinking of the cliche English teacher job but I won't be able to try that until next year.
You might try the local BA Craigslist page. The jobs section is always looking for “native English speakers”.
I’m assuming you’re one of them. Looks like they have lots of jobs opps. Probably teaching English online.
Good luck.

You might try the local BA Craigslist page. The jobs section is always looking for “native English speakers”.
I’m assuming you’re one of them. Looks like they have lots of jobs opps. Probably teaching English online.
Good luck.
Thank you, that's a great suggestion. I forgot Craigslist was a thing. I'm teaching English online already and looking for another job to do in conjunction. I will keep my eyes out.

Back