Join me to watch the World Series tonight?

windy said:
How the hell can it be the world series if only one country plays in it?????????????????????????????

Haha....11PM on a Friday night and your worried why it's called the World Series?

If you are really that desperate for someone to talk to about nothing, get a shrink or a pet.

BAFinance-It,s people like you that give this forum a bad name.Windy was asking a question,nothing more,seems like you've nothing better to do.Do you know him personally?

Right. And the next time some Brit or Aussie starts a thread about watching the Ashes in BA, I'm going to chime in and ask, "How the hell can you enjoy a sport like cricket when it takes six f#%king hours to play??!?!??!!?!?????"

Just a question, nothing more, right?

philamote said:
Right. And the next time some Brit or Aussie starts a thread about watching the Ashes in BA, I'm going to chime in and ask, "How the hell can you enjoy a sport like cricket when it takes six f#%king hours to play??!?!??!!?!?????"

Just a question, nothing more, right?

You've got the wrong game there mate: an Ashes Test is a series of up to five f#%king games and each game will last five f#%king days, six f#%king hours a day.

Just an answer, nothing more, right?

Back