Join Our Thanksgiving Dinner!

rakemyleaves

Registered
My wife and I and our two new friends are having Thanksgiving dinner at our apartment. We would love some more guests to join us. We are all in our early 30s and arrived in BsAs almost 2 months ago. My wife and I are designers from Ohio by way of Seattle. Our two friends are writers from Philly.

It should be a pretty chill Thanksgiving. Mostly music and conversation, maybe some sports or a movie. Wine all day and dinner around 5 or 6pm, maybe going out for some drinks after. We have a turkey, a pecan pie, baked beans, green bean casserole, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. We welcome your culinary contributions.

We have space for 4 more people, the first four that message me will be the big winners. However, preference will be given to people that know how to play Euchre. Please include enough about yourself to assure me that you're not a serial killer. Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm having Thanksgiving in Seattle but I wanted to salute you for your kindly gesture for folks who are far away from any family.

Hello,
I'm here for two days only as I'm over from Uruguay. Writer and filmmaker from Los Angeles - and elected official there. You mentioned sports and I've brought over a documentary on the soccer rivalry between Real Madrid and Barca if anyone is interested - 55 minutes of Spanish history, politics, catalan identity - and soccer - (futbol). Don't know the game you mentioned however. Google Kelly Candaele as I have my whole life it seems on the web. Thanks, Kelly Candaele [email protected]

Hello!

Great to read your post. I'm American and visiting a friend this week in BA but she's busy with work tomorrow night -- do you have any more space for tomorrow?? I'm a 30 year old who's been living in London for the last four years, but Thanksgiving is no less important to me!

I'd also love to cook something. I usually cook most of Thanksgiving dinner in my family.. (Maybe I should mention I'm a good cook..) If you have any requests just le me know. And of course I'll bring some wine as well. This is my first Thanksgiving without family, it would be wonderful to be able to share it with fellow Americans. Let me know if you have space for one more.

And, if you have any questions for me, just let me know.

All the best,

Dara

Back