Juan Grabois - Argentina's Next-Gen Activist

Juan Grabois is nobody new, he's been a K/Peronist sycophant for years, constantly betraying the very people he claims to represent by always partnering with Cristina and Co. so he can be close to those in power. He's also like 40, so not really a new generation, just more of the same fake "progressives" Peronists who came up during/after 2001 that we've had for decades, and, as the article says, an arrogant asshole, so he's got that going for him too.

If this is the best the Ks have to offer there might actually be hope for the country.

"El gorila es el que tomó una decisión existencial de ser un sorete"

Just for his apparent skills in getting a rabid hatred out of those who watch TN and LA Nacion, only second to Cristina currently, I hope he gets more and more coverage.

I must admit the troll inside of me gets much joy from the frothing at the mouth fury of the LN and TN faithful.

"El gorila es el que tomó una decisión existencial de ser un sorete"

Just for his apparent skills in getting a rabid hatred out of those who watch TN and LA Nacion, only second to Cristina currently, I hope he gets more and more coverage.

I must admit the troll inside of me gets much joy from the frothing at the mouth fury of the LN and TN faithful.

Let's just make him supreme leader, i suppose...really troll the LN+ group into leaving the country entirely.

Back