Just arrived B.A. - Where to go New Year Eve?

Mrkharma78

Registered
Hi there, my girl and I just arrived to B.A yesterday after a month i Southern Africa. Just realized it is New Year tomorrow. ANYONE who can help with some good tips to where to go and what to do?

Tried to search this forum but could not find anything.

We are from Norway (32) and are gonna stay here for about 3 months, and will surely use this forum going forward. Hope also to meet other people to dine and wine with!!

Let us know if you want to meet up!

Thomas, Camilla..

There will be less public transportation all night long. If you dont mind, in which area are you staying?

I think you have two main options:
a) Have dinner at one place and after midnight go somewhere else to dance
b) Have dinner and dance at the same place.

You can walk tonight around Plaza Armenia (Costa Rica and Armenia streets) or Plaza Serrano, or go to Palermo Hollywood ( which is close from any of the Plazas mentioned, just crossing Avenida Juan B Justo). There are hundred of places.

To have an idea, for X-mas eve I saw a restaurant at Costa Rica and Armenia offering dinner for $280 per person ( a little expensive for our pocket)

Museo Evita's restaurant offers a dinner and dance (up to 6-7am) for $350.

You will need to make a reservation tonight if possible

I dont know about your Spanish speaking skills, but you are not going to have an issue if you hang out around Palermo.

Good luck and happy new year!

Thanks a lot for quick and good response!

We will try and go for option 2, find a place and stay there for drinks (dancing is dependent on how drunk I ll get)

Saw a big nice place around Costa Rica / Soler area today. Don t remember the name though, but will try it out..

Happy new year!

I know there is a restaurant 2 block from where you are staying that servers NYE dinner, etc, not sure if they are all booked, but you might want to try it out, it is right on the corner of Coronel Diaz and Charcas. A couple of years ago I was considering going there as they have reasonable prices.

I am not sure any of the places on Palermo Holly/Soho is suitable for kids to be honest.

And search this wonderful forum for activities, gatherings, drinks!!

Back