Just Arrived in BA

houstonguy

Registered
Hello everyone! I'm a 34yo single Male from Houston who just arrived a few days ago for a 3 to 5 year expat assignment. I'm currently staying temporarily in the Puerto Madero area since that is where my office is located.

My spanish is almost non-existant and I don't know anyone here other than a few co-workers so If anyone is interested in getting out sometime to grab some drinks sometime I'm definitely up for it.

Welcome. You will love Buenos Aires. A friend of mine is from Houston and is looking into making plans to move here.

Hi! Welcome to BA. I'm pretty much in the same boat that you are in (arrived six weeks ago, dumped in an apartment in Recoletta and just not had the time to meet and greet people), so if you fancy getting a beer sometime then drop me a line.
Andy.

I'm a Houstonian as well. Would love to meet up. I'll be in town tomorrow. Feel free to get my on my cell 15-4161-0732

Saludos,

Paul

Hi! I'm also new to the city - would love to catch up for a drink sometime!
Libby

I am from Atlanta and have been here one year. I also just opened a Spanish language school with my Spanish professora here in Palermo Soho. If you need spanish lessons, check us out at www.buenodale.com. or send us an email at [email protected]

I am new here too having put my round the world motorcycle trip on hold for a bit. Currently living in Palermo and would be great to get together for a beer.

dave

Thanks everybody! Work has been hectic since I've arrived so I haven't had the energy to get out much but once things slow down I'll definitely meet up with all of you.

Back