Just Arrived in Baires

eperez1310

Registered
Hola!

I'm an original Angeleno who recently moved to Baires to work in Production. I'm expected to be here at least a year, but the plan is to establish my life in Baires for an indefinite amount of time. This is my 2nd go around, as I lived in Mendoza from 2007-2008 working in the Wine Industry. I fell in love with Buenos Aires on a weekend visit and swore I'd return to live in less than 5 years.

I'm grateful there's a venue where expats can connect and learn to maneuver through this tremendous city. Thank you for letting me share!

Besos,
E

eperez1310 said:
Hola!

I'm an original Angeleno who recently moved to Baires to work in Production. I'm expected to be here at least a year, but the plan is to establish my life in Baires for an indefinite amount of time. This is my 2nd go around, as I lived in Mendoza from 2007-2008 working in the Wine Industry. I fell in love with Buenos Aires on a weekend visit and swore I'd return to live in less than 5 years.

I'm grateful there's a venue where expats can connect and learn to maneuver through this tremendous city. Thank you for letting me share!

Besos,
E
welcomr back,come and join us tonite at bar Treffen Piedras 178 San Telmo.regards Howard:)

Gracias, Howard! What a great invite! I'll be seeing my friends from Mendoza tonight close by, I'll look for you.

Besos!

shirley said:
Where do you meet!

We are meeting this week at Clarence's, which is on Gurruchaga at Gurruchaga 1417, between Gorriti and Cabrera. Its about a ten blocks walk down Gurruchaga from the D line subte Plaza Italia station. If you click the link above it should lead to the invite which also has the address.

We usually try to start out near the street so we are easy to find, till there are too many of us, then we move to the back. Last week we overflowed the large room in the back of Clarence's.

Hello!
My name is Manoela, I just arrived in Buenos Aires this week and would love to meet new people :)

Back