Just Arrived To Ba

teoiv

Registered
Hi there,

My name is Teodora and i just arrived to Buenos Aires a few weeks ago, after living almost 10 years in Washington, DC. I am originally from Bulgaria. I am on a saabatical, and the more I stay the more I realize I didn't make a mistake by choosing Buenos Aires to remember the taste of life.

During the day, I walk the streets and taking photographs. I am also actively working on my Spanish, and I am into art and drawing, tango dancing, hiking, desserts, etc. Btw, looking for a tango partner - beginner.

I have read a lot of interesting stories on this forum, but I would rather hear them in person. Please contact me if you'd like to meet up and explore the city together. I look forward to meeting you.

Teodora

Hi there,

My name is Teodora and i just arrived to Buenos Aires a few weeks ago, after living almost 10 years in Washington, DC. I am originally from Bulgaria. I am on a saabatical, and the more I stay the more I realize I didn't make a mistake by choosing Buenos Aires to remember the taste of life.

During the day, I walk the streets and taking photographs. I am also actively working on my Spanish, and I am into art and drawing, tango dancing, hiking, desserts, etc. Btw, looking for a tango partner - beginner.

I have read a lot of interesting stories on this forum, but I would rather hear them in person. Please contact me if you'd like to meet up and explore the city together. I look forward to meeting you.

Teodora

Hey, Teodora, nice to meet you. And I know what you mean about not having made a mistake :D

Why don't you drop by the next coffee chat -

Friday, April 25, 4pm:
Bucca al Lupo
Bonpland 1965 (Palermo Hollywood: between Nicaragua & Costa Rica)

or this lunch thing on Sunday -

Sunday, April 27th, 2pm
Baraka
Gurruchaga 1450 (Palermo Soho - between Gorriti and José Antonio Cabrera)

Follow the thread about Sunday here-
http://baexpats.org/...pm/#entry252179

and Coffee Chat is the ongoing thread about our weekly meetings on Wednesday and Friday-
http://baexpats.org/...at/#entry252535

I second Redpossum's recommendation. Come by a coffee chat. Several people looking to venture out attend. Hope to see you there.

Thank you, both! I will not be able to make it on Friday, but I will join the Sunday lunch without a doubt. See you there and thanks again!

Back