Just Arrived/ Upcoming Concerts

eturner67

Registered
Hey all!

I just arrived this morning from California and will be working for Buenos Aires for the next few months! I'm staying at a hostel in Palermo for now but am looking for a room to sublease in the same area... if anyone has any leads that would be greatly appreciated! I've been in contact with BA Flatmate, has anyone use them before to help find a place to rent?

There are a couple concerts in the next few weeks that I'm trying to get tickets to - Foster the People on March 30 and the first day of Quilmes Rock on April 3. Is anyone planning on going to either? Would be fun to get a group together to go!

Thanks!
Erin

Hey Erin,
I am very much interested in the Quilmes Rock especially on the Wednsday with Foo fighters and Arctic Monkeys.... having been trying to see those for years and that would be a nice catch!
Let me know if that interests you as well!

Omg, Foster The People is gonna be here? lol I've just felt really left out now! Thanks for sharing that, would love to see them live!

I would totally enjoy Wednesday of Quilmes as well but just found out Skrillex/ Bassnectar are playing at Groove on that Wednesday and I've been dying to see both!

Bjorkista - let me know if you find tickets to it, I've been looking on Livepass and it looks like they're all sold out? :(

Ooh! Any idea if there are still tickets for the Skrillex gig, eturner67?

I have been also hunting for some Quilmes Rock tickets, could any of you guys let me know if you get any?

Back