Just Arrived

Huxley1234

Registered
Hey everyone ... so I am finally in BA after a few months of waiting and planning. I am here with my fiancee, and for the next few weeks we are staying with her parents out in Ramos.

Not used to having such a packed house! So it would be nice to meet some new people and go out and see the city.

I'm Canadian, 27, male. Love tennis, beers, art, music, writing.

Hit me up!

ps: anyone from Ramos, or have any tips? It's certainly no Palermo :p

Sounds like we have some similar interests. I'd be up for tennis or beer sometime. My wife and I are in Palermo.
American (Wisconsin), 27, male.

Welcome! My husband and I our new here too from the US (Seattle / Originally from Ohio so we are midwesterners at heart:) We're in Palermo I am wondering if anyone is interested in watching the Presidential Debate. An expat bar named Sugar in Palermo SOHO will be playing it. It was pretty packed for the 1st one, so we are looking to go early at 8:45 or so an get a few drinks and some grub beforehand if either of you would like to join.

my husbands family also don't live in one of the more central locales, when i visit i just be careful and try not to speak english in the street. I am not sure that the posh suburbs are any safer though, most of the tourists i met who were robbed in BA were robbed in places like palermo recoletta san telmo etc. You will also have a much better change on learning spanish if you are not in those areas. take some trips into the city but enjoy where you are :) the more different a place is the more interesting i think.

Back