Just back from Farmacity

syngirl said:
The Centrum's imported from Canada. I kid you not, read the label and you'll see. I bought some when I was back in Canada in June, 1/2 price of course. Toothpaste, I look like a crazy woman when I go buy about 12 tubes. And my Venus razor blades -- Costco 15 pack, yay! I still haven't found a woman's razor here that I like, no wonder they all wax instead. I'll probably switch to a men's gilette razor once my blades run out.

That was me. Let's just shop together so we feel a bit more normal! ha! I bought 12 toothbrushes, 5 jars of my hairstyling gel, 5 shower scrubbers, 10 tubes of chapstick, and 10 units of powered deodorant. I detest the gel deodorant.

I buy the maxi rolls of Elite toilet paper or some brand like that in Carrefour and it lasts ages - is like 10 pesos, 100 sheets per roll

Everybody is responsible for the money they spend, if it's to expensive in your view stop buying it and/or buy somewhere else

What commodity has not gone through the roof since Queen Christina took over. As the price of TP rises so does the amount of commercial and other properties owned by the 1st family. I Love so many things about Argentina however the fact that there is no oversight or accountability for politicians is alarming to say the least. Do the math the legitimate earnings of 98% of politicians would not cover the cost of 98% of what they own privately...
Hum...:eek: I have noticed the extra attention we ex pats receive from especially security guards. I have lived in Lomas de San Isidro in the same home for 3 years and although home invasion robberies are all to frequent the "security" guards eyeball me as though I am poised to leap over a fence and commit a heinous crime as soon as they look away... I have resolved to stare right back at them and I encourage my Bulldog Homer to do the same:p

Thanks web team...

Back