Just got to Buenos Aires!

dpark

Registered
Hi everyone. My name is Diane. I'm from NY and just here yesterday. I'm staying in Recoleta until mid January and would love to meet new people. I've never been here before so I'm interested in exploring the city. I don't have a cell phone, but if you're interested in hanging out, you can email me at [email protected].

WELCOME TO PARADISE DIANE !.... I just hope you can stay in paradise a little more than others, good luck and enjoy your stay whatever this will last.

Saludos Diane... I sent you an e-mail today if you want to have a coffee etc. sometime.

Hi Diane,

I am from NY as well. I arrived in August and have really been enjoying myself. I attend Spanglish to practice my Spanish and meet new people. They have lots of events every week all over the city. I have met lots of other expats as well as great Argentine friends. Their website is www.spanglishexchange.com.

Enjoy your time in BA!

Best Regards,
MGriffiths123

Hi! A new yorker, that's great ;) I've lived in between NY and NJ for about 2 years :)

Have you met anyone here at all? Shall we set up a meet up for some coffee or something?

xx

Sent you an e-mail. Just got to town as well and would like to meet some new faces.

Hi Diane,
I'm also a New Yorker. I'm here until mid January. I would love some buddies to hang out with and explore Buenos Aires. Any one interested please let me know!

Back