Just moved in to BA

Joe Indmex

Registered
Hi friends I am Joe (50 years old). Have been completing an LNG Project in Belen de Escobar 75 Kms North of BA. Moved to BA last week and settling in.

Will be here for a while probably a year or so. Evenings and Weekends are practically free.

Where do you people get together, I am eager to check it out. Enjoys easy life, Wine, Coffee and the rest of the nine yards.

Saludos,
Joe.

At the moment Magdelenas is popular corner of Costa Rica and something (Thames?) great service. Sugar is good but gets too crowded and their security staff are a bit wack attitude wise i.e. bad.

there are a few of us meeting up tomorrow night in Bar Treffen in San Telmo(Piedras)

Joe Indmex said:
Hi friends I am Joe (50 years old). Have been completing an LNG Project in Belen de Escobar 75 Kms North of BA. Moved to BA last week and settling in.

Will be here for a while probably a year or so. Evenings and Weekends are practically free.

Where do you people get together, I am eager to check it out. Enjoys easy life, Wine, Coffee and the rest of the nine yards.

Saludos,
Joe.

Joe

if you're interested in wine, you should check out the expat wine group, we get together a few times a month to drink wine.

Other than that, welcome to town!

Back