Kids activity programs for July&August 2024.

Hi - did you find Spanish classes for your kids? I will be there with my family in July and I’ve been looking for Spanish classes for my daughter who is 11. There seems to be no group classes for her age and we will have to hire a private instructor. Looking to connect to other families who might want to hire instructor and have kids learn interactively in the group. my daughter, despite the fact that my husband is Argentinian, but is eager to learn. You know some people there who can find us a private teacher who would be willing to do fun stuff with the kids and teach simultaneously. Please reach out to me if this is something you’re interested in. We’re likely staying in Ricolleta, Belgrano or Palmero. We have spent a lot of time in BA so now it quite well there are so many wonderful things for kids to do.
Hi - did you find Spanish classes for your kids? I will be there with my family in July and I’ve been looking for Spanish classes for my daughter who is 11. There seems to be no group classes for her age and we will have to hire a private instructor. Looking to connect to other families who might want to hire instructor and have kids learn interactively in a group. my daughter speaks very little Spanish , despite the fact that my husband is Argentinian, but is eager to learn. We know some people there who can find us a private teacher who would be willing to do fun stuff with the kids and teach simultaneously. Please reach out to me if this is something you’re interested in. We’re likely staying in Ricolleta, Belgrano or Palmero. We have spent a lot of time in BA so now it quite well there are so many wonderful things for kids to do.
@aartimadan please see above

Back