Kids activity programs for July&August 2024.

Hi - did you find Spanish classes for your kids? I will be there with my family in July and I’ve been looking for Spanish classes for my daughter who is 11. There seems to be no group classes for her age and we will have to hire a private instructor. Looking to connect to other families who might want to hire instructor and have kids learn interactively in the group. my daughter, despite the fact that my husband is Argentinian, but is eager to learn. You know some people there who can find us a private teacher who would be willing to do fun stuff with the kids and teach simultaneously. Please reach out to me if this is something you’re interested in. We’re likely staying in Ricolleta, Belgrano or Palmero. We have spent a lot of time in BA so now it quite well there are so many wonderful things for kids to do.
Hi - did you find Spanish classes for your kids? I will be there with my family in July and I’ve been looking for Spanish classes for my daughter who is 11. There seems to be no group classes for her age and we will have to hire a private instructor. Looking to connect to other families who might want to hire instructor and have kids learn interactively in a group. my daughter speaks very little Spanish , despite the fact that my husband is Argentinian, but is eager to learn. We know some people there who can find us a private teacher who would be willing to do fun stuff with the kids and teach simultaneously. Please reach out to me if this is something you’re interested in. We’re likely staying in Ricolleta, Belgrano or Palmero. We have spent a lot of time in BA so now it quite well there are so many wonderful things for kids to do.
@aartimadan please see above

Hi - did you find Spanish classes for your kids? I will be there with my family in July and I’ve been looking for Spanish classes for my daughter who is 11. There seems to be no group classes for her age and we will have to hire a private instructor. Looking to connect to other families who might want to hire instructor and have kids learn interactively in the group. my daughter, despite the fact that my husband is Argentinian, but is eager to learn. You know some people there who can find us a private teacher who would be willing to do fun stuff with the kids and teach simultaneously. Please reach out to me if this is something you’re interested in. We’re likely staying in Ricolleta, Belgrano or Palmero. We have spent a lot of time in BA so now it quite well there are so many wonderful things for kids to do.
Hi @FrancineJ — so sorry, I never got a notification about this message. I've found a Spanish school in Recoleta that has great reviews and has been lovely to communicate with, VamosSpanish.com. I'd be interested if you've found an instructor elsewhere who could also do activities with them and make it an immersive experience. Will check back to see if you've responded!

Hi, Interested for my kids, 11 and 6. We’ll be staying in Recoleta from june to mid july. My husband and I are Argentine but have been living abroad for many years. Let me know if you have moved forward with any activities.

100% of the Ecopark is open
Come to discover the renovated Ecopark. We restore the historical heritage, improve green areas, trails and create educational attractions for you to enjoy a natural space with the family. Live an experience full of nature!

Hi @FrancineJ — so sorry, I never got a notification about this message. I've found a Spanish school in Recoleta that has great reviews and has been lovely to communicate with, VamosSpanish.com. I'd be interested if you've found an instructor elsewhere who could also do activities with them and make it an immersive experience. Will check back to see if you've responded!
Hi, Interested for my kids, 11 and 6. We’ll be staying in Recoleta from june to mid july. My husband and I are Argentine but have been living abroad for many years. Let me know if you have moved forward with any activities.

Hi - I'm sorry just seeing this . I did find a private teacher and pottery and art classes - kids will also go to club de amigos from Tuesday. If interested in connecting please me [email protected]

Hi A sorry just seeing this . I did find a private teacher - I looked into Vamos Spanish but my daughter did not want to go to a “school”.
If interested in connecting email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Back