Kleenex With Lotion

Natural remedy: "hojas de eucalyptus" -> boil with the eucalyptus leaves in the water, put your head above + towel and breathe the vapor

Interested to give this a shot once I can get some of the leaves!

Also, for a very bad cold with a productive cough (bon appétit), you can drink, before you go to sleep, some very hot milk + lots of honey + lots of rhum.
You'll sleep like a baby and it's very effective.

I used a lot this technic during my motorcycle years.

Less organic though... he he...

Also, back to organic:

I don't know the word in English (not even in French in fact) but I have beehives and when you open one to take the honey, clean, replace the wax panels, etc. You usually scrap some kind of very precious substance on the inside of the beehive. You can dissolve this substance in a bit of alcohol, then you can just put a few drops in some milk (no rhum this time... :( ) and it's supposed to do wonders (never tried it).

Tomorrow, I'm opening my beehives. I'll show this thing (+ will find the name in English).
I bought new equipments (the queens will come out within one month to find another place, leaving another queen in the old beehive... Nice moment... Except when some dumbass neighbour puts "Raid" on a new colony like this happened to me last year).

Also, back to organic:

I don't know the word in English (not even in French in fact) but I have beehives and when you open one to take the honey, clean, replace the wax panels, etc. You usually scrap some kind of very precious substance on the inside of the beehive. You can dissolve this substance in a bit of alcohol, then you can just put a few drops in some milk (no rhum this time... :( ) and it's supposed to do wonders (never tried it).

Tomorrow, I'm opening my beehives. I'll show this thing (+ will find the name in English).
I bought new equipments (the queens will come out within one month to find another place, leaving another queen in the old beehive... Nice moment... Except when some dumbass neighbour puts "Raid" on a new colony like this happened to me last year).

Wow, where do you live that you have beehives? And is the honey for sale?!

Wow, where do you live that you have beehives? And is the honey for sale?!

I'll take a video tomorrow. First I need to see how much honey I'll take out (a bit early in the season but still, I might take out like 10/15 kilos per beehive, for a total of 3).
If the result is decent, I'll propose a few kilos, why not. It won't be as nice looking as buying in a supermarket but at least it's the real stuff.
Tomorrow I post the video!

I live 40 kms North of BA, near Pilar. I love it! (my dogs too)

Frenchie:
Are you speaking of "Royal Jelly"

OOOOOPs, ok OP here's the answer. 6 lines every 6 hrs.

I could be wrong but I think it's something else. Tomorrow I'll ask my trainer (still learning!)
I think I know what you mean. In Chile I had some natural cough drops for the long winter season. They called it "propóleo" there. It is like a natural antibiotic. Could that be it?

Back