Know a good dentist?

lilabaila2

Registered
Anyone know of a good dentist, preferably in the Recoleta/Barrio Norte area, or not too far out? I'm pretty sure I've got some cavities from all the sugary crap here, I can't be the only one with this problem! I don't have health insurance - is it possible to just pay an upfront fee?
Thanks in advance!

oh, right, just discovered the 'search' function, will try that first. thanks anyways.

I recommend my dentist, Dr. Marcelo Curcio, located in Puerto Madero. He accepts cash payments and his fees are very reasonable. His cell # is: 15-6245-5834

Hi! My dentist is excellent, she´s also a dental surgeon. Her name is Romina Waintrub. She is close to Barrio Norte, off the ¨Tribunales¨ subway station on the D line (green line). Her number is 15-5494-1490. She´s got her private practice so it doesn´t matter if you have health ensurance or not.

Good luck!
Sam.

lilabaila: would you mind letting us know what you find? especially about prices.. I need a visit to the dentist too and would love it if you could share your info! Plus it would be helpful for people checking out this thread in the future.

And thanks for the recommendations, y'all :)

I have an excellent Dentist. Uriburu 1054 10F (close to Ave Sante Fe) 4827 - 3187. I had 2 months work done, and needed a root canal too - $450 pesos!

Ricardo works Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and speaks perfect english.
Claudina works Tuesday and Friday (doesn't speak english) She does root canals also.

Both are excellent. And I was charged local prices (no extra because you are foreign) Excellent service, good people, and honest!

samanthajuliana said:
Hi! My dentist is excellent, she´s also a dental surgeon. Her name is Romina Waintrub. She is close to Barrio Norte, off the ¨Tribunales¨ subway station on the D line (green line). Her number is 15-5494-1490. She´s got her private practice so it doesn´t matter if you have health ensurance or not.

Good luck!
Sam.

Went to see Romina today to have a wisdom tooth extracted.While I have to admit I was a bit perplexed by the apartment building setting for a dentist,she was nice,fast,efficient and most importantly painless...500 pesos.

You can try the public hospital if you dont want to pay:

HOSPITAL DE ODONTOLOGIA
Sánchez de Bustamante 2529
Capital Federal
(011) 4805-5521

or here are some private ones:

Nombre: Casasco, Arturo
Teléfonos: 4804-7327
Fax:
Horarios de Atención LU MI JU VI 8 a 20
Especialidades:Implantes
Odontología General
Domicilios: Agüero 2259 P:pB D:1- Capital Federal-
Nombre: Castro, Luis Angel
Teléfonos: 4805-8410
Fax:
Horarios de Atención LU MI VI 8 a 12; MA JU 15 a 20
Especialidades:Odontología General
Domicilios: Laprida 1931 P:5 D:D- Capital Federal-

Nombre: Colombo, Maria Cristina
Teléfonos: 4822-9133 / 4826-9772
Fax:
Horarios de Atención LU MI VI 15 a 19
Domicilios: Billinghurst 1707 P:pB- Capital Federal-
Nombre: De Guzman, Graciela
Teléfonos: 4801-5251 / 4803-1262
Fax:
Horarios de Atención LU a VI 9 a 19:30
Domicilios: Las Heras 2949 P:7 D:F- Capital Federal-

Here's another dentist recommendation. Dr. Issac Fernando Meta. His office is on Scalabrini Ortiz 2089, 8th floor, room 30. Phone 4832-8320. He speaks fluent English and has a graduate degree from Ohio State University.

Back