Korean n English speaker

karenHa

Registered
Hello,

I'm pretty new in BsAs, and new in this web as well. :D
Hope I can share good ideas n information with you through this nice space!

First thing first!
I've worked for Garment sourcing company for 6 years before I move down 3 weeks ago, and I'm fluent in both Korean n English and started to learn Espanol. If there is any job opportunity, please contact me_ yong9855@hotmail.com.

Thank you!

Kvitka

Registered
Hello there, are you korean?? are you living in BA right now? i ask, because i really like korean culture, and it would be nice to know more. I am moving to BA, this dicember, anyway, take care!

karenHa

Registered
Hello There,

Sounds great that you're interested in Korean culture. Let me know when you're arrrived in BsAs. Welcome to BsAs.

clarecita

Registered
Hi !!!
How are you? i am argentinian girl studying Korean. May be we can exchange my Spanish for your Korean, whwt do you think?
CLari

:)
karenHa said:
Hello,

I'm pretty new in BsAs, and new in this web as well. :D
Hope I can share good ideas n information with you through this nice space!

First thing first!
I've worked for Garment sourcing company for 6 years before I move down 3 weeks ago, and I'm fluent in both Korean n English and started to learn Espanol. If there is any job opportunity, please contact me_ yong9855@hotmail.com.

Thank you!

karenHa

Registered
Hola Clarecita,

Great!! I stopped my Spanish class for now, so I'm very flexible during week. There is my email address, so email me when you're available. I'm excited!!!

Chau~