La Cabrera...Happy Hour?

Raymond said:
Mate you are risking it going there . La Cabrera has has two entraderas in the last 12 months and many patrons were robbed at gunpoint .

No sh*t, but so have half the other restaurants in Palermo. What you gunna do? Stay at home in your apartment.

trennod said:
No sh*t, but so have half the other restaurants in Palermo. What you gunna do? Stay at home in your apartment.

50% of restaurants in Palermo have had their customers held up at gun point in the last 12 months??? bit hard to believe!

Can a link be supplied to where it was reported that this happened in Cabrera?

Raymond said:
Mate you are risking it going there . La Cabrera has has two entraderas in the last 12 months and many patrons were robbed at gunpoint .

Hey! i didn't hear about that!:eek: id love to know what happened? was anyone hurt? did they get caught? my apartment is 1 block from there and well as i always take visiting friends and family so would love to hear more info!

La Cabrera used to be awesome about 2 years ago..lol now it's just gotten worse and worse. I agree with a lot of the comments, the waiters just seem bothered by having to serve and even then the service is substandard (as is in most restaurants in BA).

I finally had great service at El Mirasol next to Retiro last week and their meat is amazing!! Amazing but expensive...

Siga La Vaca in Puerto Madero was 103 pesos for all you can eat steak...I love that place and at the current Blue rate it'll set you back about $16usd....that's a steal in my book!

There´s 20% at La Cabrera this month during the normal dinner time. It´s expensive, but delicious, and the tapas make all the difference vs normal parilladas.

I will never go again for the happy hour special. They rushed the entire dinner and would not even let us finish our bottle of wine. At 7:55pm they put down the check and stood there until we paid. It was so uncomfortable.

ok so! when the hell were these 2 entraderas!? can't find info anywhere and am oh so curious!
anyone? anyone? bueler? bueler?

Back