Lan & Delta....Any experience?

JoeKelly711

Registered
Well, we've decided to play it "safe" and book tickets with a return flight within 90 days just so we don't get harassed by the airline. We plan to extend our stay, and our return date once it comes near.

The last time I was in BsAS (July 2007) I flew American Airlines and I was able to extend my flight by 1 week, very easily and in English, for about $100-150USD at the American Airlines office in Microcentral. Unfortunately, American Airlines ticket prices are very high right now for our dates.

LAN and Delta seem to have reasonable prices at the moment (even though the Delta website says an international return ticket change will probably set you back $250USD). Does anyone have any experience trying to change return flights using either of these airlines? Do they have easy-to-access office locations in Capital Federal?

Any feedback is appreciated.

You shouldn't encounter any problems with a ticket change in fact you might be able to do it yourself online if it's an e-ticket that you purchased directly from the airlines website.

But here is the info you were asking for:

Delta Airlines: AV Santa Fe 887
Mon–Fri: 9am–5pm
Sat & Sun: Closed

LAN
Avenida 9 de Julio and Cordoba

Back