Lap pool in/near San Telmo?

s360

Registered
Anyone know where I might find a nice place to swim some laps in or not too far from San Telmo? Gracias :)

there is a fantastic gymnasium (Suterh) on Venezuela a block down from Defensa... its on the corner..huge old beautiful building with two pools, weight rooms , classes etc. It was originally just for city workers but is now open to the public for 120 pesos a month for as many visits as you like...only hassle is that i had to get a doctor's note saying i could do exercise.....I am over 60 so maybe they will let younger people go without an outside doctors note.....(there is a doctor in the building who reviewed my letter)....its great place...

studiodio said:
there is a fantastic gymnasium (Suterh) on Venezuela a block down from Defensa... its on the corner..huge old beautiful building with two pools, weight rooms , classes etc. It was originally just for city workers but is now open to the public for 120 pesos a month for as many visits as you like...only hassle is that i had to get a doctor's note saying i could do exercise.....I am over 60 so maybe they will let younger people go without an outside doctors note.....(there is a doctor in the building who reviewed my letter)....its great place...

It's now 130 pesos and their doctor charges 90 pesos to give you the check-up and everyone needs the note and it costs extra for a lot things eg. father & son swimming.

if you have medical insurance as i do (medicus) my doctor's letter was free....

Thank you so much everyone for the tips, never thought of using my medical insurance for the doc letter, that's awesome thank you...I checked it out today and looks good, hope to sign up on Monday.

Back