'last Minute' Apartment Need

daviddc

Registered
So I arrived in BsAs without realizing how difficult it would be to find an apartment during high season. I'll be in town for another month to 6 weeks. December 8- to approximately January 12.

I have looked at many of the realtor sites and am finding AirBnB most helpful. The pickings are slim in Las Canitas and/or Palermo nearby the Subte and the parks which I use on a daily basis to run.

Anyway, I thought I check in with the forum to see if anyone knows of a 'modernish' Studio or One Bedroom available or can recommend a good realtor/owner to assist me.

No panic here but I would like to 'settle' in.

Thanks in advance to any help members of the forum can provide.

Best, David Freed

i saw a few posts in palermo recently in the classifieds here!

Thanks. I saw the posts as well. Availability was unclear, but I'll drop a note to the posters of the ads. Best, David

Make sure you read your personal messages in case members are trying to get in touch with you that way. Look in the top right hand corner of the screen for your mailbox. Best of luck, La Fleur

Thanks to everyone for your help. I found an apartment, to my pleasant surprise, through AirBnB. I'm all set and appreicate the assistance I received through the Forum.

Best, David

Back