Last Minute Hotels in BsAs?

Down and Out in BB

Registered
Hello all, long time lurker first time poster. My friend and I would like to come up to the big city for this long weekend but we waited too long to really start making plans. Everywhere I call is all booked up, except for one place that had no vacancies on Sunday only, free the other days. Can anyone help me with suggestions? The places I've tried are: Feirs Park Palermos Suites Rooney's Boutique Sheraton Marriott (too $$$) I'm trying to keep costs down to 120 or so a night. If I knew the city at all this might be easier. We're just looking to do some general sight seeing, walking around type stuff. Thanks for reading!

Down and Out in BB said:
Hello all, long time lurker first time poster. My friend and I would like to come up to the big city for this long weekend but we waited too long to really start making plans. Everywhere I call is all booked up, except for one place that had no vacancies on Sunday only, free the other days. Can anyone help me with suggestions? The places I've tried are: Feirs Park Palermos Suites Rooney's Boutique Sheraton Marriott (too $$$) I'm trying to keep costs down to 120 or so a night. If I knew the city at all this might be easier. We're just looking to do some general sight seeing, walking around type stuff. Thanks for reading!

Dazzler Suites Recoleta just opened and has been running some great specials...not sure whether the holiday weekend is included, but worth a look.
http://www.dazzlersuitesrecoleta.com/site/home/en/home/

There are two boutique hostels, that run about U$S80 per night. Both are in a very good location, on Costa Rica street. One is between Malabia and Armenia, across the street from Plaza Armenia. The second one is on Costa Rica and Avenida Scalabrini Ortiz. (I am sorry I dont remember the names, but I visited both places and are nice, not luxurious)

You have in the Belgrano area "conventillo de lujo", which is around U$S80-100 per night.

You might try with ww.ruta0.com for accomodations in Buenos Aires too.

try priceline.com. put $50, 4 star. I got Sheraton on Cordorba st. last time

Priceline did the trick, thanks so much for the help everyone.

That AirBnB looks pretty nifty too. Has anyone used it? Thoughts?

Ray, I visited the website you mentioned above and would like to know a little bit about the tango classes offered.

Down and Out in BB said:
Priceline did the trick, thanks so much for the help everyone.

That AirBnB looks pretty nifty too. Has anyone used it? Thoughts?

Which hotel did you get on Priceline?

Back