Latin America Sees its First Same-Sex Marriage

I know a few very happy and normal argentine couples who are same sex married, including one with 3 or 4 adopted kids. The best two dads you could ever imagine...
Swayed versions of Xtianity

I still don't get why people can't just mind their business, whatever you do in your intimacy is yours and only yours ( as long as it involves consenting adults ).
I'm gay and have found that the people most obsessed with our sex lives/abilities to be married are people who are often the least happy with either of own.

The only marriages I'm against are child marriages, and I personally think even 18 is still to young to get married, but otherwise I think everybody deserves to find a soulmate (or soulmates, polygamy doesn't bother me) and/or suffer through in laws they don't like, honey-do-lists, being asked "What do you want for dinner?", etc.

...The only marriages I'm against are child marriages, and I personally think even 18 is still to young to get married...
I got married the second time at 52, and I think I was still too young. But I never grew up. (After reading thousands of posts here, I think that may be a common theme among expats.)

Back