Laughing Boomers, Gray-Headed Nomads

Mahara

Registered
Hi:

At Nesika'a suggestion, I'd like to plan a get-together for over-or-around 50's plus folks on the forum. We could do coffee/lunch/dinner, or anthing else, but let's meet before Christmas.

I can suggest Pertutti's or B.A. Grill , both around the 2000 block of Santa Fe. They are not really traditional restaurants, but open most of the day and have good parillas. If anyone else has a suggestion for a more tradtional place, chime in.

Let me know if you are interested! Thanks.

As a 50 something myself, we get together quite regularly on a Friday night with all ages, so if you are planning something, can you avoid Fridays, so maybe we can come too :)

I'd be interested as well, but please, nobody buy me a drink. Whenever somebody buys me a drink I fell obligated to put out. I'm trying to get over that.

Cheers !;)

Liam3494 said:
As a 50 something myself, we get together quite regularly on a Friday night with all ages, so if you are planning something, can you avoid Fridays, so maybe we can come too :)

Hi - we never seem to make Friday night, but will try this week.

Liam3494 said:

I know you like to meet people, but please, you're not over 50!

mini said:
I know you like to meet people, but please, you're not over 50!

Much as I like the flattery, it will get you nowhere.... I'm 52 :) and never afraid to admit it.

OK then! Mahara (what a beautiful name) let's make it a Saturday night and just leave the address of the restaurant of your choice.

We are in San Telmo.

BTW It feels great to be 50+ - this is the best time of my life ;)

All the worries and struggles of the youth are behind me :):)
ah well, beauty as well, but that's fine :rolleyes:

Liam3494 said:
Much as I like the flattery, it will get you nowhere.... I'm 52 :) and never afraid to admit it.

Not even 1/2 of the 2 fer 1s? ;)
I just turned 40. So I'm now too old for the 30s group and too young for the 50+ group.
Whaaaa! :D

Have fun!

mini said:
Not even 1/2 of the 2 fer 1s? ;)
I just turned 40. So I'm now too old for the 30s group and too young for the 50+ group.
Whaaaa! :D

Have fun!
Come along. How about Pertutti's around 7. That way people can have a meal if they like or just drinks. It's in the 2200 block Santa Fe, close to the corner of Ayacucho

M.

Back