lawyer advice

Interesting, "vo". I'm certain that we all feel sorry for you in your situation. Odd, though, that you've fallen into this situation in a way that few Europeans or Americans ever would. Might you be an Asian only living in Europe?

Why do your friends talk to him if they know that the the guy has issues?

RWS said:
Interesting, "vo". I'm certain that we all feel sorry for you in your situation. Odd, though, that you've fallen into this situation in a way that few Europeans or Americans ever would. Might you be an Asian only living in Europe?

does that really matter?? Why did you ask that? There have been other threads about expats with hysterical Argentine boyfriends/girlfriends.
I don't see any significance in Vo being a European or an Asian national living in Europe? Would being Asian make her more vulnerable to shacking up with a the wrong type of person? :confused:

In defense of my poor Argentine fellows ( both male and female ) I can only say that of course there are freaks, just like anywhere else, and that it is possible that because of lack of knowledge of local customs and codes, " freaks " might find easy targets on expats. I have been stalked for almost two years ( this was many years ago ) by a UK citizen, that traveled three times into the country just to stalk me, and then my family. It was a very scary situation, and I got the British Embassy and Federal Police to deal with the guy...

I lived with my family back then as I was still in my teens and single. It was a pretty bad experience, the guy also stalked my friends, a true psycho.

Oh I never brought him home, he basically followed me to see where I was living and it all started from there, the guy once sneaked into the building and slept on the stairs, it was all so bizarre :p

erindanelle said:
. . . . Would being Asian make her more vulnerable to shacking up with a the wrong type of person? :confused:
From what I've seen over the course of several decades in the United States, yes.

nikad said:
Oh I never brought him home, he basically followed me to see where I was living and it all started from there, the guy once sneaked into the building and slept on the stairs, it was all so bizarre :p

Bizarre indeed. Where did you meet him?

Back