Lawyer referral request

fred mertz

Registered
I have been having major problems with the administrator of my building. I need to find a lawyer. He must speak Spanish and English.

Hi

Although I haven't officially used "Attorney in BA", Martin has been excellent in answering questions on this forum and some of my PM's, plus he follows up too which is great.

fred mertz said:
I have been having major problems with the administrator of my building. I need to find a lawyer. He must speak Spanish and English.

There was an ad in the Buenos Aires Herald today (Sunday) for an Aussie lawyer, but I know nothing about him. He says he is totally bilingual.

Hi, I hold a Law Degree from Buenos Aires University and a Paralegal Certificate from the U.S., I have experience administering properties in Argentina and you can call me at anytime at 15-36566166. I have also great references in both Countries and dual Citizenship.

Hi. A great lawyer I can recommend is Gabriel Celano. You can e-mail him at [email protected]. Otherwise, for top noch lawyers that speak English, I would resort to Estudio Beccar Varela.

Gabriel is an immigration lawyer - don't know if he'd be much help with civil matters.

I suggest you contact Luis Kleinman. He is a "lawyer" and he is an escribano.

He speaks perfect English and does not charge foreigners higher rates than Argentines (1% for the escritura when I bought my PH).

Luis I. Kleinman
Registro Notarial 588
San Martín 574, 1º piso
1004 AAL - Buenos Aires,
Argentina

+ 54 11 52 52 02 11
+ 54 11 52 52 02 10
15 56 58 66 00
54 9 11 56 58 66 00

[email protected]

http://escribania.com/

If you are renting ( 2 year contract ) I would consider going to with an interpreter to Union Argentina de Inquilinos http://www.inquilinos.org.ar/. They have really low fees and are experts in these matters.

If you own the property I guess they have posted a few good referrals above.

I´m a lawyer with a degree from the University of BA. Fully bilingual and with an experience of 35 years. I have a very small practise, mainly civil law which covers your required present needs. If you wish to contact me do so at the following phones: of. 4798-6495 cel. 1553452924.
email: [email protected].
Sincerely.
Stephen Browning.

Back