Like New Workout Equipment for Sale

Still.Ida

Registered
Hello All,

After 2 years my time in Buenos Aires is coming to an end.
I am selling a very nice yoga mat, 5 mm thick and 72'' long (it is extra long and has a very nice cushion to it).
The mat has had very little use. The mat I am selling for 175 pesos.

In addition I have a heavy duty compartmental yoga bag. It is great for carrying more than the yoga mat at the same
time and has an additional side pocket. It also has an adjustable strap for carrying and is made from durable denim. It is in ''like new''condition and the price is also 175 pesos.
If you would like to buy the mat and the bag together I will sell the two of them for 300 pesos.

I have two pairs of weights, a 5 lb pair and at 2.5 kilo pair. They are neoprene and keep a good grip.
Each pair is 50 pesos.

Lastly I have the Life Line Suspension Trainer that has been used but is in very good condition (I am selling
the suspension trainer only, bands do not come with bar as pictured, as they can be mounted anywhere or
hung from the back of a door). The price is 300 pesos.

If interested, I can deliver as I am a personal trainer that lives in Belgrano but works all over town.
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2445.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2446.jpg
    IMG_2446.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2452.jpeg
    IMG_2452.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2453.jpeg
    IMG_2453.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 90Pushup_main.jpg
    90Pushup_main.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
Sorry, was trying to figure out how to edit the post because I have brought the price down of the yoga mat and the yoga mat bag.
They are AR$150 each and the two together are AR$250
Feliz Primavera

Back